Christmas is just around the corner and at NeuronUP we want to celebrate it with you…by playing!
This year we have designed an Advent Calendar that you will complete only if you manage to discover the matching pairs of chocolates. In addition, if you send us 5-10 second video of one of your patients playing, you will be entered into a drawing for an Experience Pack. Will you be able to meet the challenge?
How can you win an Experience Pack?
To participate in the contest, you only have to record a 5-10 second video of your patients playing our Advent Calendar activity and sending it to us at [email protected] .
We will post all the videos received in the album “Calendario de Adviento (Advent Calendar)” on the NeuronUP Facebook page and the video that gets the most “Likes” will be the winner of the Experience Pack.
The steps to participate in the contest are:
- Send us your video with the subject “Advent Calendar” to [email protected] .
- You will receive an email, confirming the reception of your contest entry.
- One we post the videos on our Facebook page, you can share the video among your family and friends to try to get the most votes in order to win the prize.
Conditions of Participation
- All videos must be received between 14 and 21 December to be eligible.
- The voting period will run from 24 December 2018 to 3 January 2019.
- On January 7, the winning video will be announced on our Facebook page.
- Only one video submission will be allowed per person.
- In the event of a tie, the tied videos will be published again and the votes will start again from zero.
- Comments made about the videos will not be taken into account in the recount.
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- On 17 June the updated website will be released!!! - June 11, 2019
- NeuronUP Contest! We will raffle off 2 tickets for the 16th NR-SIG-WFNR Conference and 15th SANP Congress - June 6, 2019
- The professor of Evolutionary Psychology and Education, Dr. Elena Perez, will give an online presentation on strategies in child neuropsychological intervention - June 4, 2019