- 1 Information of the free online presentation
- 2 Aarón Fernández Del Olmo Profile
- 3 What is NeuronUP Academy?
- 4 Confirmed speakers include:
The neuropsychologist Aarón Fernández Del Olmo will give a free online presentation on “Neuropsychology in Aphasias: Beyond the Classic Syndromes”. You can sign up now!
Information of the free online presentation
Title of the conference: Neuropsychology in Aphasias: Beyond the Classic Syndromes.
- New York: 10.00. a. m
- London: 2.00 p. m
Aarón Fernández Del Olmo Profile
Doctor in Psychology with Master in Neuropsychology from the University of Seville. Clinical Neuropsychologist at Integral Center of Evaluation and Therapeutic Education (CIVET) in Seville. Specialized in acquired brain damage, dementias and specifically in the rehabilitation of aphasias. He is also a teacher in several masters’ courses in clinical neuropsychology for children and adults.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed speakers include:
- Aarón F. Del Olmo
- José López
- Juan Carlos Arango (finished presentation)
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza (finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz (finished presentation)
- Rafael Rodríguez (finished presentation)
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo (finished presentation)
- Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla (finished presentation)
We are sure their presentations will be very interesting!
And in the coming weeks we will announce new speakers!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- On 17 June the updated website will be released!!! - June 11, 2019
- NeuronUP Contest! We will raffle off 2 tickets for the 16th NR-SIG-WFNR Conference and 15th SANP Congress - June 6, 2019
- The professor of Evolutionary Psychology and Education, Dr. Elena Perez, will give an online presentation on strategies in child neuropsychological intervention - June 4, 2019