The occupational therapy José López will give a free online presentation on “Intensive therapies in neurorehabilitation”. You can sign up now!
Information of the free online presentation
Title of the conference: Intensive therapies in neurorehabilitation
- New York: 10.00. a. m
- London: 2.00 p. m
José López Profile
Diploma in occupational therapy from the Complutense University of Madrid (UCM). Master in neurological pathology from the King Juan Carlos University. Expert in neuropsychological and neurolinguistic evaluation and rehabilitation from the UCM. Since 2000, he has worked in the field of neurorehabilitation and in recent years has developed his professional career in the field of intensive therapies, robotics and new technologies and evidence-based practice in Cereneo AG, a neurology and neurorehabilitation center in Switzerland.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed speakers include:
- José López
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza (finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz (finished presentation)
- Rafael Rodríguez (finished presentation)
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo (finished presentation)
- Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla (finished presentation)
- Juan Carlos Arango (finished presentation)
- Aarón F. Del Olmo(finished presentation)
We are sure their presentations will be very interesting!
And in the coming weeks we will announce new speakers!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- NeuronUP and Yetitablet join forces to advance neurorehabilitation - May 14, 2019
- Dual presentation –Dr. Amy Rosenbaum and Dr. Keith Ganci - April 24, 2019
- Neuropsychological and Brain Grey Matter Volume Chances after Computered-Assited Cognitive Treatment in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis - April 9, 2019