- 1 Information of the Free Online Presentation
- 2 Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla Profile
- 3 What is NeuronUP Academy?
- 4 Confirmed Speakers Include:
NeuronUP Academy returns! The neuroopsychologist Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla will give a free online presentation on neuropsychological rehabilitation in Parkinson’s disease on September 25 at NeuronUP Academy. You can sign up now!
Information of the Free Online Presentation
Title of the conference: Neuropsychological rehabilitation in Parkinson’s disease
- New York: 9.30. a. m
- London: 2.30 p. m
Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla Profile
Bachelor of Psychology (University of Deusto, 2008). Master en Neuropsychology (Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona, 2010). Master in Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and Cognitive Stimulation (Institut Guttmann-UAB, 2011). Resident in Neuropsychology at the Neurology Service in the Hospital de Sant Pau in Barcelona. (2008-11). Doctor of Medicine (Autonomous University of Barcelona, 2017).
Since 2016 he has been in charge of the neuropsychology services at the Centro Neurológico de Navarra (Neurological Center of Navarra) neuropsychological evaluation and monitoring of neurorehabilitation treatment in patients with neurological affectation. He previously worked as a neuropsychologist and researcher in the Movement Disorders Unit of the Sant Pau Hospital in Barcelona (2011-16). He is also a consultant professor in the Master course of Neuropsychology at the Open University of Catalonia.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla
- Aarón F. Del Olmo
- Juan Carlos Arango
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo
- José López
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza(finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz (finished presentation)
- Rafael Rodiguez (finished presentation)
We are sure their presentations will be very interesting!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- The child neuropsychologist Alicia Fernández-Zúñiga will give a free online lecture in Spanish at NeuronUP Academy entitled “Skills of the therapist of children and adolescents” - March 21, 2019
- Celebrities with neurological and mental disorders - January 8, 2019
- You Decide The Topics of the Presentations of NeuronUP Academy 2019!!! - December 28, 2018