The web platform of cognitive rehabilitation has opted for a social network in which the image is used as a meeting point with professionals involved in cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation processes.
The publications will include images of the new activities, photographs of users working with the platform, daily life activities focused on cognitive rehabilitation and photos of different events in which NeuronUP is present.
Presence in social networks to improve Customer Support
- Combine face-to-face and online cognitive rehabilitation - May 26, 2020
- Aarón Del Olmo answers questions about his presentation on the brain - May 26, 2020
- Cognitive rehabilitation activities for children with ADHD - May 26, 2020
- The neuropsychologist Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla addresses the unanswered questions from his presentation
- Book on neurocognition, social cognition and metacognition in psychosis
- The Occupational Therapist José Lopez Will Give a Presentation on Intensive Therapies in Neurorehabilitation
- El presidente de la Sociedad Española de Neurorrehabilitación, Manuel Murie, impartirá una ponencia gratuita sobre neurorrehabilitación