NeuronUP lands in France. Yes, yes, you heard correctly! NeuronUP is now available in French!
Good news always has to be shared. And this one we are very excited to tell you about. In order to continue growing in the international market and to make NeuronUP the most complete health product possible to improve the life of all neurorehabilitation professionals and their patients, we have worked very hard to have NeuronUP available in French. All our platform and its activities are already translated into French.
For those of you who speak French, take a look at the working area of NeuronUP in French:
And that means that our neurorehabilitation and cognitive stimulation tool can now be used in four languages:
- Portuguese: with the variants of Portuguese from Brazil and Portuguese from Portugal.
How do I change the language to work activities in French?
You have two options to change the language:
- If you want to see the whole website in French you must follow these steps:
Click on the setting wheel
- Click on the settings gear image
- Select “Français”
2. If you want to change only the language of the activities, leaving the rest of the interface in another language, you must:
- Click on the “Language” filter
- Select “French”
Customer service and help in French
As we wanted to hit the ground running in France in the best possible way, we have brought Naima onto the NeuronUP team. Naima is a French native and arrives at NeuronUP with a great desire to show NeuronUP to her compatriots. Naima will explain in French how to get the most out of the platform and will advise on the NeuronUP plan that best suits the needs of each client.
We are delighted with her incorporation and we are convinced that she will help us grow in France..
How to contact NeuronUP in French?
If you prefer to speak French and want to reach out to us for some help on our neurorehabilitation platform for professionals, our French native partner Naima will gladly help you.
You can contact Naima the following ways:
If you are interested in this entry, you may also be interested in this information:
- Reading problems: how to train reading difficulties - November 17, 2020
- NeuronUP lands in France. NeuronUP is now available in French! - November 10, 2020
- NeuronUP organizes the IV Ibero-American Congress of Neuropsychology - November 3, 2020