NeuronUP sponsors the Club Triatlón Tritones Rioja* with the aim of promoting sport among young people and encouraging the practice of minority sports such as triathlon.
At NeuronUP, we are convinced that one of the best ways to promote health is to support grassroots sports and encourage sports practice as a healthy habit.
The Club Triatlón Rioja and NeuronUP share the same values of effort, sacrifice and perseverance. We know that triathlon requires many hours of very hard training by triathletes to achieve theirgoals. The same commitment and hard work is shown by NeuronUP clients in their cognitive rehabilitation.
Club Triatlón Tritones Rioja
The Club Triatlón Tritones Riojawas founded last October by three renowned triathletes from La Rioja (Spain): Raúl Adán, Borja Langarica and Julián Marín, who have achieved their goal of creating the first triathlon school in La Rioja.
This club focuses on its schoolfor teaching and training children from the age of 6 onwards. They also provide absolute triathlon coaching. They currently have 20 students and 22 professionals.
The school hasfour categoriesaccording to child developmental stages and existing beginner categories:
- Pre benjamines (U8): born2010-2011.
- Benjamines (U10): born2008-2009.
- Alevines (U12): born2006-2007.
- Infantiles (U14): born2004-2005.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Triathlon Competition in La Rioja
In addition, together with the Delegación Riojana de Triatlón (the Triathlon Delegation of La Rioja), the government of La Rioja and the corresponding local governments, the Club Triatlón Tritones Rioja has organized the first triathlon competition.
Elite triathletes participate in competitions of all distances and modalities, both in La Rioja and at the national level, competing in Triathlon and Duathlon National Championships.
If you liked this post, you might find the following interesting as well:
*Triathlon Club from La Rioja, Spain
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- On 17 June the updated website will be released!!! - June 11, 2019
- NeuronUP Contest! We will raffle off 2 tickets for the 16th NR-SIG-WFNR Conference and 15th SANP Congress - June 6, 2019
- The professor of Evolutionary Psychology and Education, Dr. Elena Perez, will give an online presentation on strategies in child neuropsychological intervention - June 4, 2019