- 1 Information of the free online presentation
- 2 Juan Carlos Arango Lasprilla Profile
- 3 What is NeuronUP Academy?
- 4 Confirmed speakers include:
The neuropsychologist Juan Carlos Arango Lasprilla will give a free online presentation on the family´s role in the rehabilitation of persons with acquired brain damage . You can sign up now!
Information of the free online presentation
Title of the conference: The family´s role in the rehabilitation of persons with acquired brain damage
- New York: 9.30. a. m
- London: 2.30 p. m
Juan Carlos Arango Lasprilla Profile
Juan Carlos Arango Lasprilla is one of the most recognized experts worldwide for his contributions to the study of brain damage and its rehabilitation for the Spanish-speaking population. He is a researcher at Ikerbasque, Basque Foundation for Science, at the BioCruces Health Research Institute (Spain). Currently he has more than 300 publications to his name and his research in the area of brain damage and rehabilitation have been published in several of the best journals of medicine and psychology in the world (JAMA, Nature Medicine etc.).
In addition, during his professional career he has received more than 30 awards, recognitions and/or honors both nationally and internationally. Three noteworthy awards include: an award from the American Psychological Association (United States), the Early Career Award from the National Academy of Neuropsychology (United States) and the world prize for the best young researcher in the area of brain damage awarded by the International Brain Injury Association(Scotland).
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed speakers include:
- Aarón F. Del Olmo
- Juan Carlos Arango
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo
- José López
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza(finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz (finished presentation)
- Rafael Rodiguez (finished presentation)
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo (finished presentation)
- Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla (ponencia realizada)
We are sure their presentations will be very interesting!
And in the coming weeks we will announce new speakers!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- New worksheet to work mental calculations - November 6, 2019
- Conference on child abuse and disability - November 5, 2019
- Past NeuronUP Academies are now available on the platform - October 29, 2019