The physiotherapist Rafael Rodríguez will give a free online presentation on motor skill reeducation of ideomotor apraxia on June 18 at NeuronUP Academy. You can sign up now!
Information of the free online presentation
Title of the conference: Motor skill reeducation of ideomotor apraxia
- New York: 9.30. a. m
- London: 2.30 p. m
Rafael Rodríguez Lozano Profile
Rafael Rodríguez Lozano holds a degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Oviedo and a degree in Physiotherapy from the University of Salamanca. He also holds a Master’s Degree in Management and Research of Disability and Dependency from the University of A Coruña. He is Professor of Neurological Physiotherapy at the Public University of Navarre and is director of the brain damage recovery center, Neurofisio..
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza(finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz (finished presentation)
- Juan Carlos Arango
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo
- José López
In the coming weeks we will announce new speakers!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- Improvements to worksheets notice - September 19, 2019
- Free lecture (in Spanish) by Javier Tirapu on neuropsychology in executive functions - September 17, 2019
- Dyslexia: meaning, symptoms, types and dyslexic activities - August 6, 2019