The National Clinical Neuroscience Award, Javier Tirapu, will give the third of three free online lectures on neuropsychology of executive functions for NeuronUP Academy.
This third presentation will take place on February 6 at 3.30 p.m. (time in Spain).
You can now sign up for the first lecture for free!
Information about Javier Tirapu’s presentation
Title of the presentation: Neuropsychology of executive functions. Part 3
Date: Thursday 6 February 2020
Time: 3.30 p. m (hour in Spain)
If you would like to sign up for Javier Tirapu’s free lecture, do so by clicking on the following link:
Profile of Javier Tirapu
Javier Tirapu Ustárroz is a clinical psychologist and clinical neuropsychologist who works in the Hospital San Juan de Dios in Pamplona.
He has given more than 500 conferences, lectures and courses on neuroscience. He has more than 240 publications and 8 books related to neuropsychology.
He is also a member of the scientific committee and reviewer of 10 scientific journals and director of the neuropsychology area of the neurology journal.
He is professor in 15 master’s degrees on neuropsychology and behavioral neurology in Spain and Latin America. Co-director of the master’s degree in neuropsychology at the Pablo de Olavide University and the master’s degree in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
Co-author of the consensus document on addictions and neuroscience of the Spanish Society of Drug Addiction. Appointed expert consultant for the dementia plan of the Generalitat of Catalonia.
National Clinical Neuroscience Award granted by the National Neuropsychology Consortium in 2012.
His studies have focused mainly on the study of the neuropsychology of the prefrontal cortex and aspects such as intelligence, consciousness, executive functions, emotions and the social brain.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
NeuronUP Academy is a free online training academy for professionals in cognitive stimulation and rehabilitation managed by NeuronUP. This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals broaden their knowledge by attending free training given by the main national and international references in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
Recommendations for attending the lecture
- Access from a computer. People accessing from a mobile device may have problems viewing or listening to the lecture due to an insufficient WIFI signal, so we recommend accessing from a desktop or laptop.
- Use cable connection, if possible instead of WIFI connection.
- Perform a connection test before joining the lecture. This option is available for each user in the event entry screen.
Confirmed speakers for NeuronUP Academy 2019:
- Javier Tirapu
More names coming soon!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
- Cognitive stimulation exercises for people with Down syndrome - March 21, 2021
- Asperger Syndrome from the perspective of neuropsychology - February 18, 2021
- 5 movies depicting neurodegenerative diseases - February 11, 2021
- Alphabetical Word Order Activity
- We talk about Neuroscience with ‘Hablemos de Neurociencia’ [Let’s talk about Neuroscience]
- Learning functional skills. Implications for rehabilitation after acquired brain injury
- The neuropsychologist Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla addresses the unanswered questions from his presentation