- 1 This Wednesday you will have the chance to become more informed about our platform of cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation thanks to a webinar organized by TEA Ediciones
- 1.1 What is the webinar program?
- 1.2 What are the goals?
- 1.3 Who is the speaker?
- 1.4 For whom is the webinar?
- 1.5 When is the webinar?
- 1.6 How to register for the webinar?
- 1.7 Requirements for accessing the webinar
- 1.8 Any further questions?
- 1.9 NeuronUP
- 1.10 Related Post
This Wednesday you will have the chance to become more informed about our platform of cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation thanks to a webinar organized by TEA Ediciones
Would you like to learn more about our platform for professionals involved in cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation? It has never been easier – sign up for the webinar on NeuronUP organized by TEA Ediciones this Wednesday March 15th at 4:30 p.m. and discover our web platform’s potential!
What is the webinar program?
- Introduction to NeuronUP
- Activity Manager
- Patient Manager
- Session planning
- Designing intervention programs
What are the goals?
The goal of this online webinar organized by TEA Ediciones (the leading Spanish company in developing and publishing psychological assessment tests) is to introduce NeuronUP (the leading platform in cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation) to participants.
Users will learn from this seminar how they can use the platform in their professional environment for clinical intervention.
Who is the speaker?
The seminar speaker is Íñigo Fernández de Piérola, partner and founder of NeuronUP and Psico 360. He has received a degree in Psychology from the Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca and a Masters in Clinical and Health Psychology from the Universidad Complutense de Madrid. He is an expert in neuropsychology.
For whom is the webinar?
This webinar is intended for psychologists, speech therapists, and occupational therapists.
Remember, during the webinar you can ask questions about the functioning of the platform of cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation or leave us your comments.
When is the webinar?
The Webinar will be held Wednesday March 15th at 4:30 p.m.
The estimated duration is between 45 and 60 minutes.
How to register for the webinar?
Just click on this link and register: Sign up for free
Requirements for accessing the webinar
Participation is free, all you need is a computer with an internet connection to follow the event.
Any further questions?
Visit the TEA Ediciones webpage about the webinar on NeuronUP for further information: Webinar NeuronUP .
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- Cognitive impairment in people with epilepsy - May 24, 2019
- NeuronUP and Yetitablet join forces to advance neurorehabilitation - May 14, 2019
- Dual presentation –Dr. Amy Rosenbaum and Dr. Keith Ganci - April 24, 2019