‘Actions According to Numbers’ has always been available to be printed to paper and starting today you can also work it digitally. Pull it up on your computer, tablet or other device and take a look! 🥳
How is it played?
Depending on the number you land on will determine your next move. Follow the instructions and make it to the end of the road.
See in the following video how to play Actions According to Numbers!
What cognitive functions does this activity work?
- Processing Speed: this is the cognitive function primary worked in this activity as the patient has to try to finish the activity as quickly as possible.
- Working memory: because they need to work the activity all the while keeping in mind the instruction that each number has attached to it.
- Alternating Attention: due to that the instructions are changing.
- Inhibition: the patient has to control the impulse to pass over one number to another without thinking.
Suggestions of comments
We hope you make the most out of this activity!!!
If you would like to give us your opinion about this activity or the platform in general or suggest an idea for a NeuronUP activity, write us at [email protected], call us at +1-305-424-8333 or get in touch via our social networks!
Please 🙏, help us improve our platform and let us know if you find the activity useful!
All the best,
The NeuronUP team
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- Cognitive stimulation exercises for people with Down syndrome - November 12, 2019
- New worksheet to work mental calculations - November 6, 2019
- Conference on child abuse and disability - November 5, 2019