The occupational therapist, researcher and PhD in Neurological Pathology, Ángel Sánchez Cabeza, will give a free online presentation on the functional repercussions of apraxias on March 20 at NeuronUP Academy. You can sign up now!
Title of the conference: Functional repercussions of apraxias. Clinical description and principal assessment and treatment strategies.
- New York: 30am
- London: 30pm
Ángel Sánchez Cabeza Profile
Diploma in Occupational Therapy from the Complutense University of Madrid. Master in Neurological Pathology and PhD in Neurological Pathology (occupational therapy, motor control and acquired brain damage) at the King Juan Carlos University. His career of more than 15 years has focused on the field of acquired brain damage, neurorehabilitation and hand therapy. His credits include publications and research in the area of neurological and physical dysfunction, as well as in the field of neurosciences.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga
- Juan Carlos Arango
- Marcos Ríos
- Elena Muñoz
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza
- José López
- Rafael Rodríguez
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
- Combine face-to-face and online cognitive rehabilitation - May 26, 2020
- Aarón Del Olmo answers questions about his presentation on the brain - May 26, 2020
- Cognitive rehabilitation activities for children with ADHD - May 26, 2020
- Social cognition in schizophrenia
- Dr. Stephanie Kolakowsky-Hayner – “Concussion 101: An introduction to mild brain injury”
- Executive functions in children and adolescents
- The professor of Evolutionary Psychology and Education, Dr. Elena Perez, will give an online presentation on strategies in child neuropsychological intervention