Cloud based platform dedicated to professionals working in neurorehabilitation and cognitive stimulation to exhibit at leading healthcare information and technology conference with demos, free trials and meetings with industry leaders
NeuronUP will be on hand to exhibit its neurorehabilitation and cognitive stimulation platform at the annual conference held by the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from March 5th-9th, 2018. The company from La Rioja will exhibit its web platform of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation in the Spanish pavilion with the goal of widening its presence in United States market, interacting with industry leaders and analyzing new trends in the sector.
Founded in a region known primarily for its top-notch wine, La Rioja will also be exporting much needed help for psychologists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and other professionals working in neurorehabilitation and cognitive stimulation. NeuronUP has activities, games, exercises and brain training for rehabilitation of cognitive deficiencies related to:
- Neurodegenerative diseases: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis
- Problems associated with acquired brain injuries: strokes, tumors, infections
- Mental Illnesses: Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder
- Neurodevelopmental disorders: ADHD, communication disorders, autism
- Mental disabilities
- Problems related to normal aging
NeuronUP will be one of five Spanish companies participating at HIMSS18 in collaboration with the Trade Commission of Spain in Chicago and ICEX Spain Trade and Investment. Find your way to booth #10549 to say hello and request a free 10-day trial of NeuronUP.
NeuronUP is a SaaS web platform that is a fundamental support for professionals involved in cognitive rehabilitation and stimulation processes. The tool, housed in a cloud computing system, consists of over 7,000 activities, 100 Serious games and 3,000 additional resources available to design a successful rehabilitation strategy. Maximum personalization of activities through the guidance of a professional allows the patient to work memory, attention, gnosis, executive functions, praxis, language, social cognition and visuospatial abilities. The activities can be done by computer, touch screen or with pencil and paper.
Latest posts by NeuronUP (see all)
- Manual therapy course for patients with brain injury - March 2, 2018
- The PhD in Neurological Pathology, Ángel Sánchez Cabeza, will give a presentation on the functional repercussions of apraxias - February 26, 2018
- NeuronUP to attend the HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas - February 22, 2018