Christmas is just around the corner and at NeuronUP we want to celebrate it with you… in an original way. Let us help you create a custom Christmas card and give you the opportunity to win an Experience Pack!
Replace generic Christmas card with originals. It’s time to design your own Christmas card and impress your friends and family!
Design your own Christmas card step by step
It´s easy to create a custom Christmas card in NeuronUP. Just follow the following steps:
- Click here.
- Choose the background.
- Choose the objetcts: Santa Claus, gifts, a Christmas tree, sleighs…
- Paint the Christmas card.
- Add the final decoration to your card
- Save your Christmas card.
- Send us your custom Christmas card and enter into the draw for an Experience Pack.
How can you win an Experience Pack?
To participate in the contest, you only have to create your custom Christmas card in NeuronUP and send it to [email protected] .
We will post all the Christmas cards received in the album “Postal NeuronUP” on the Facebook page of NeuronUP and the Christmas card that gets the most “Likes” will be the winner of the Experience Pack.
The steps to participate in the contest are:
- Send us your custom Christmas card with the subject “Card NeuronUP” to [email protected]
- You will receive an email, confirming the recepcion of your Christmas card.
- One we post the Cards on our Facebook page, you will be able to promote the card among your family and friends so that it will be the most voted and you get the prize.
Bases of participation
- All custom Christmas Cards received between 15 and 21 December will be accepted.
- The voting period will run from 22 December 2017 to 4 January 2018.
- On January 5, the winning Christmas card will be announced on our Facebook page.
- Only one Christmas card will be allowed per person.
- In the event of a tie, the tied photos will be published again and the votes will start again from zero.
- Comments made will not be taken into account in the recount.
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - July 26, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021