Aarón F. Del Olmo will open this new cycle of lectures next Thursday with a talk on Right Hemispheric Syndromes
You were asking for them and that is why NeuronUP Academy is back. After the success of the previous cycle of lectures of the NeuronUP Academy, we return with twice the desire and enthusiasm to start the NeuronUP Academy on neurorehabilitation. We know that these are difficult times for everyone and, therefore, we will continue to do our bit with free training on neurorehabilitation. We hope again for your support!
The first to open this series of lectures is Aarón Fernández Del Olmo, neuropsychologist specializing in rehabilitation of aphasia. Next Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 15.30 (Spanish time) he will give a free online lecture at NeuronUP Academy entitled “Right hemispheric syndromes. You can already sign up for free!
Informatino about the presentation of Aarón F. del Olmo
Title of the presentation: Right hemispheric syndromes
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2020
- Spain: 3.30 p. m.
- Argentina: 11.30 a. m.
- Chile: 11.30 a. m
- Colombia: 9.30 a. m.
- Mexico: 8.30 a. m.
If you want to sign up for the free lecture of Aarón Fernández Del Olmo you can do so at the following link:
Aarón F. Del Olmo’s profile
Doctor in Psychology and Master in Neuropsychology from the University of Seville. Clinical Neuropsychologist at the San Juan De Dios Hospital in Seville. Specialized in acquired brain damage, dementias and specifically in the rehabilitation of aphasias. He also teaches at the International University of La Rioja (UNIR), Loyola University and several masters in clinical neuropsychology for children and adults.
Who are NeuronUP Academy presentations for?
This presentation by Aarón F. Del Olmo on right hemisphere syndromes is aimed at neuropsychologists, psychologists, neurologists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and physiotherapists.
What you will need
Participation is free, you just need a good internet connection to follow the event.
Recommendations when attending the presentation
- Access from your computer. People accessing from a mobile device may have problems viewing or listening to the presentation due to insufficient wifi signal, so we recommend accessing from a desktop or laptop computer.
- Use cable connection, if possible instead of wifi connection.
- Perform a connection test before joining the lecture. This option is available for each user on the event entry screen.
If you are interested in knowing the next lectures after the announcement that NeuronUP Academy is back, please visit the NeuronUP Academy page where we will keep you informed of the next lectures:
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - July 26, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021