The neuroopsychologist Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo will give a free online presentation on neuropsychological rehabilitation in children on July 18 at NeuronUP Academy. You can sign up now!
Information of the free online presentation
Title of the conference: Neuropsychological rehabilitation in children
- New York: 9.30. a. m
- London: 2.30 p. m
Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo Profile
PhD in psychology and master’s degree in neuropsychology from the Complutense University of Madrid. Clinical neuropsychologist in the Brain Damage Unit of the Aita Menni Hospital(Bilbao) and head of neuropsychology at the Nemo Foundation (Fundación Nemo in Palma de Mallorca). Consultant Professor in the Master of Neuropsychology and the Master of Learning Difficulties and Language Disorders at the Open University of Catalonia. Professor of the Master of Neuropsychology at the University of Deusto.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza(finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz (finished presentation)
- Rafael Rodiguez (finished presentation)
- Juan Carlos Arango
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo
- José López
We are sure their presentations will be very interesting!
And in the coming weeks we will announce new speakers!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - July 26, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021