The neuropsychologist Elena Muñoz will give a presentation on transcranial magnetic stimulation in neuropsychological rehabilitation
PhD in Psychology and Neuropsychologist, Elena Muñoz Marrón, will give a free online presentation on transcranial magnetic stimulation in neuropsychological rehabilitation on May 23 at NeuronUP Academy. You can sign up now!
SIGN UP FOR PRESENTATION
Information of the free online presentation
Title of the conference: Transcranial magnetic stimulation in neuropsychological rehabilitation
- New York: 9.30. a. m
- London: 2.30 p. m
SIGN UP FOR PRESENTATION
Elena Muñoz Marrón Profile
PhD in Psychology and Master in Neuropsychology from the Complutense University of Madrid. She is currently a tenured professor at the Faculty of Health Sciences of the Open University of Catalonia (UOC) where she heads up the Master’s Degree in Neuropsychology.
Her scientific career has been focused on the investigation of the neural bases of cognitive processes through non-invasive brain stimulation techniques (TMS and tDCS), as well as the use of these techniques in neuropsychological rehabilitation. In addition, Elena Muñoz is co-founder and co-director of the Cognitive Neuro Lab research laboratory.
What is NeuronUP Academy?
The platform of neurorehabilitation NeuronUP launches NeuronUP Academy, a training academy geared towards professionals working in rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This initiative was born with the idea that neurorehabilitation professionals expand their knowledge by attending free training provided by national and international authorities in the field of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation.
This online academy is open to all professionals and students involved in processes of rehabilitation and cognitive stimulation and there will be exclusive training for NeuronUP users.
Learn how to use NeuronUP
Sign up to our free online course
Confirmed speakers include:
- Pablo Duque (finished presentation)
- Lucía Zumárraga (finished presentation)
- Ángel Sánchez Cabeza(finished presentation)
- Marcos Ríos (finished presentation)
- Elena Muñoz
- Juan Carlos Arango
- Ignacio Sánchez Cubillo
- José López
- Rafael Rodríguez
In the coming weeks we will announce new speakers!
If you want to know more about NeuronUP Academy speakers, visit the following link: https://blog.neuronup.com/en/neuronup-academy-neurorehabilitation/
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - July 26, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021
- Learn about autism and the reality of people with ASD
- El presidente de la Sociedad Española de Neurorrehabilitación, Manuel Murie, impartirá una ponencia gratuita sobre neurorrehabilitación
- The Neuropsychologist Ramón Fernández de Bobadilla Will Give a Presentation on Neuropsychological Rehabilitation in Parkinson’s Disease
- New Technologies for People with Intellectual Disabilities: Increasing Opportunities for a Better Life
One thought on “The neuropsychologist Elena Muñoz will give a presentation on transcranial magnetic stimulation in neuropsychological rehabilitation”
Muy interesante, con la metodologia Mentesbrillantes-allin he realizado tratamientos a trastornos psicologicos con unos resultados espectaculares como de llegar casi a extinguirlos en muy corto tiempo. Procesos todos documentados.