What will the virtual meeting of neuropsychology students be about?
- Where to carry out postgraduate studies.
- How to do an internship abroad.
- How to get a scholarship.
- What do I have to do to improve my English.
- Validation of degrees in various countries.
- Requirements for studying abroad.
- Dates to apply for postgraduate studies.
- How to write a letter of presentation.
- How to get a visa.
- How much money it costs to live abroad.
- You can study and work at the same time.
- Which countries have the best study programs.
- Practical advice when living away from home.
On the other hand, we will have another panel of professionals who work in teaching and in the academic part of different countries of the world and who will help us to better understand all these issues.
How to attend the virtual meeting of neuropsychology students?
Meeting ID: 964 1274 5120
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,96412745120# US (San Jose)
+19292056099,,96412745120# US (New York)
If you are interested in this entry, you may also be interested:
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - July 26, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021