Today we are releasing a card created to work on semantic memory. Its name is Relate characteristic-item.
How is it played?
Patients have to point out the characteristics that correspond to each element.
Like all NeuronUP worksheets, they are divided by difficulty levels: basic, easy, medium, difficult and advanced.
Take a look at an example of medium level in the following video:
What cognitive function does this activity work?
Relate characteristic-item works semantic memory, that is, knowledge that we have been acquiring throughout our lives about different things; in this particular case, the subject is the properties and characteristics of common things.
Also available in paper format
This worksheet was already available in paper format and now we have digitized it so you can work with your patients in digital format too..
Suggestions or comments
Let’s hope you make the most of this activity!!!
If you would like to give us your opinion or suggest any new activity, write to us at [email protected], call us at +1-305-424-8333 or contact us through social networks and we will help you!
Please 🙏, help us to improve and when you try this new activity tell us if you find it useful!!
If you have found this children’s worksheet useful to work on vocabulary, you may also be interested in the following blog entries:
- New kid’s worksheet to work vocabulary
- New working memory worksheet
- The kid’s version of “Hangman” has arrived
- Generator for kids to work selective attention
- Generator to work processing speed with children
- Actions according to numbers news piece
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - July 26, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021