This year will be one of the strangest Christmas of our lives. Covid-19 has changed everything, but its up to us to live this Christmas in the best possible way. And at NeuronUP we want to help you to achieve it. That’s why we have designed a Christmas game that consists of creating a personalized Christmas carol so that your patients can surprise their family and friends with a different kind of happiness.
Create your Christmas Carol
Just follow these steps:
- Click here.
- Select a background and click on “Start”
3. Move a character to the stage
4. Select an instrument and drag it to the character
5. Repeat until all characters are on the stage and have an instrument
6. When you have finished, click on “Play” and you can listen to your Christmas carol!
7. When you have finished listening to the entire carol, click on the “Share” button and send your personalized Chrsitmas carol to your family and friends.
8. Click on “create new” and create another Christmas carol. Do it as many times as you like.
If you liked this article you may also be interested in our latest activities:
- Fun letter game for the little ones – Little Letter Glutton
- New Back to School activities on NeuronUP
- Fun game to work on selective attention with children
- Explaining Alzheimer’s Disease to Children - June 4, 2021
- Multiple Sclerosis vs. Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: How do they differ? - May 30, 2021
- Myths and truths about Down Syndrome - May 28, 2021